Build partnerships, inspire learners, create history...
The college is dedicated to the health and prosperity of the rail engineering industry as we move towards delivering new types of projects. To succeed and deliver long-lasting, transformational change, we are asking for the same dedication from partners in the industry.
Only you can tell students what it’s really like to innovate on the grand scale of a railway. Or what it takes to get new technology from drawing board to successful implementation. Or how to lead a change programme so you take people with you and achieve your ambitions.
You are a fundamental partner in the development of the college. If you help to set the standards and develop the curriculum, it means students will learn the specific skills they need to support your business.
Benefits of becoming a partner
Employers who partner with the National College to provide knowledge, learners or equipment will get:
- courses delivered that reflect the skills development needed;
- a workforce with transferable skills;
- new recruits that are ‘work-ready’
- ability to communicate with members of the college team;
- use of the college employer engagement suite providing hot-desking facilities;
- invites to events taking place that are relevant to their area of business;
- updates on the events, masterclasses and CPD offered by the college
We’re asking all industry employers who’d like to be involved with the college to get in touch with us so we can discuss how you can help. Most, including those below, have signed a version of our leadership pledge detailing how they will support the college.
We’re also encouraging businesses that will be subject to the Government’s apprenticeship levy from April 2017 to invest with us. Find out more